This is a potato spinach dry curry which goes well with rotis or rice.
Potato diced and boiled-2
Onion finely chopped-1
Spinach- 1 cup
Coriander powder- 1 teaspoon
Cumin powder-1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds-1 teaspoon
Kasoori methi (dry fenugreek leaves)- 1 teaspoon
Ginger garlic paste-1 teaspoon
Chilli powder-1 teaspoon
1. In a pan, add 1 teaspoon oil and add cumin seeds.
2. Add onion and saute with ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, cumin powder and kasoori methi.
3. Add the boiled cubed potatoes and salt.
4. Cook for 5 minutes and then add chopped spinach
5. Cook for another 5 minutes till spinach wilts.
The flavor for this dish comes from the onions sauteed with masala powder.