Nalapagam

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Raving reviews

I have to write about this amazing bakery in Plainsboro NJ. They serve delicious cupcakes and a wide variety of cakes. The bakery is Sugar + Sunshine Bakery located in Market Street, Plainsboro NJ. Their website is http://www.sugarandsunshinebakery.com/. I tried their chocolate cupcake and it was out of this world! The coffee is freshly brewed and the bakery has a great ambiance. The bakery also has Red Velvet and Carrot Cake which tastes delicious.

If you are in Plainsboro, NJ, you must stop by and check out this place. It is really worth it!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 16, 2008 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Bhawna said...

Hi Ramya...Plainsboro is not far away from my place. I'm going to try this place. Thanks for sharing.
U have been tagged by me....for 7 facts about you.
Thanks TC

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home