Nalapagam

Friday, September 26, 2008

Avocado Obsession!

I have to admit that I love avocados. I didn't quite like the taste when I tried it first. Maybe I wasn’t ready for it. So one day, when I was shopping for my groceries, I found a sweet discount on Avocados and I picked up a few. That’s it; from then on I am hooked. I like to eat an avocado cut in half, with salt and pepper, and scoop it with a spoon. It tastes best that way. I like the Hass Avocado better than the Florida Avocado. I once picked up the Florida Avocado and I regret it to this day. It doesn’t come anywhere close to the Hass in taste. Plus, it had a weird label claiming less fat than the regular avocado. That really freaked me out- a genetically modified avocado J

The Hass avocado contains mono unsaturated fat which is the good fat and again, in right quantities. It helps to improve your digestion and you can eat it without guilt of cholesterol.

So, here’s to the Avocado- the feel good fruit!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 20, 2008 at 12:22 AM , Blogger Bhawna said...

Hey, gucamole and salad are 2 things i used it for. Looking forward for some nice and fresh recipes.
Sth cool is waiting for u. Check it out.

 
At March 1, 2009 at 12:01 AM , Blogger Bhawna said...

Hi there long time no see?? hope everyth is well ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home