Nalapagam

Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Story behind Nalapagam

I come from a family of hoteliers and I have been a natural cook. I enjoy cooking new varieties in food. However, I keep losing my recipes and sometimes, I end up missing a key ingredient in a lovely dish. So, I decided to put together a food blog- a collection of my recipes, my mother's recipes and the recipes from my entire family :-)
Why the name 'Nalapagam' ? King Nala is known for his culinary skills in Indian mythology. He was a wonderful cook. The food he cooked was right in all proportions- the spice and the taste.
This food blog will also be the collection of my finest recipes- with all the right proportions.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 9, 2007 at 8:00 PM , Blogger Daily Meals said...

Hi Ramya,

Welcome to the blogging world.

Vijaya.

 
At October 10, 2007 at 10:26 PM , Blogger Ramya said...

Thanks Vijaya. Hopefully, I will keep it going!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home